Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Show Off

I discovered the Chaotic Goddess Swaps just in time to take part in the Books 'n' Bloggers Swap.  And as y'all know, I love my books. 
My partner was Colletta from Colletta's Kitchen Sink.  We both love historical fiction romance. 
We exchanged three books.
1.  A book you want to read
2.  A book you love
3.  A book your partner wants
As you can see Colletta sent me more than just 3!  In fact she filled the flat rate box to overflowing!
These are the extra books she sent.  Titles include, Nora Roberts Chasing Fire, Golden Shores, and The Search.  I've never read a Nora Roberts (yes I know, I should be hanging my head in shame),

And these are the actual books.
The White Queen is the one off of my Wish List. 
The other titles are
Leslie Tentler's Midnight Fear, Colletta sent me the next book in this series as one of the additional books.
Linda Lael miller's Big Sky Country
 
I received so many good sounding books I don't know where to start!  Thank you so much Colletta.
 
 
 

6 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Holy cow, that is soooo awesome that she sent all of that! I'm loving the great swapping!

Magaly Guerrero said...

How deliciously sweet! I've enjoyed a title (or thirteen) by Nora Roberts. Chasing Fire is one of my favorites. When you read it, you'll see why.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your partner sent a great package! It's great when you get matched up with someone who has such similar taste to your own. The swap hosts did an amazing job matching partners!

Beth W said...

Wow- what a haul! I wouldn't know where to startm either! :D
She's an awesome partner, and I'm so glad you two have similar great taste!

Vi (pronounced Vy) said...

This has been such a fun swap! Great box of books!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Such a great swap, and I haven't visited everyone's posts yet!

Another snow day…..UGH! I'm so over winter.

What are y'all doing today?

xo,
RJ