Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cupid Pairs them up

I recently discovered a new swap group.
February's theme is
"He loves me, he loves me not"
I'm killing two birds with one stone with this piece.
A few weeks ago I shared with you Alpha Stamps newest swap, a Kit themed swap, and one of my pieces
January's swap is Doorways
you can still come join us!
Well, I am still playing with all the goodies I got in the kit.  And made this ATC for the Blissful ATC Swap Group using many items from the kit.
All those gorgeous beads came in the kit!
My latest escapade in the art world is learning how to make my own collage sheets.  Well, I did it!  Above I used one of my images. 
Mens' names on one side.
Womens' on the other.
Now if cupid would just stop playing around and get to work we would know if
"he loves me, he loves me not"
 
I'm crossing my fingers that Alpha Stamps will pick up my collage sheet line.  If not I will be selling them in my etsy store and will make an announcement about it. 
 
Hope you enjoy my
"Cupid Pairs Them Up" ATC
 

3 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

Beautiful work!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Caroline, that theme is really cute for a swap. I love what you created for it!

Good luck with Alpha Stamps....seriously they are nuts if they don't pick-up your line! Keep us posted.

xo,
RJ

Jess said...

This is beautiful! I know your collage sheets will be a success!