Thursday, July 5, 2012

Masque of the Black Tulip, done up ATC Style


Hey Gang, this is my second creation for the new group I joined, Stamp Out Crime.  I selected the book The Masque of the Black Tulip by Lauren Willig (A Pink Carnation Novel).  It is the second in the series. 


In my mind this one looked a lot different than how it turned out, and yes, I am disappointed with the outcome.  I thought the masque would take up more room and be more decorative (I could have added more but I just ran out of time).  I do like all my Tulips, the open ones in the back (which look more like poppies to me but the stamp clearly said Tulips) and the 3D paperclay Tulip I sculpted, molded and mass produced. 


I should be getting returns for this swap any day now and I can't wait to see them.  This new group is great and we are even doing a Murder Mystery Read Along! 

I will be sharing more pieces by this group every Monday.


No comments: