Sunday, July 8, 2012

French Cloth Banner Supply Swap


Recently I signed up for another fabulous Marie Antoinette Mail Art (MAMA) Swap. For this swap we were partnered up, and I am thrilled to be Sandys partner, and asked to purchase certain items to make a French Cloth Banner

Sandy said she would like floral and pink, so I went pink! Some of the items we needed to get were ribbons, laces, buttons, flowers, fabric and a rhinestone broach of some kind.   

 

As always one of the best parts of being a member of MAMA is knowing your items are going to be beautifully packaged.  I wrapped her fibers around images of Marie and decorated a bag for all the little bits (buttons, broaches, and flowers).  After that I stuffed it all into a box, and it is on its way right now.  I can't wait to see what she creates with these goodies.

5 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

How beautiful and stunning..wonderful package...eye candy! want candy!
hugs,
susan s.

Sandy said...

Oh I´m so happy that I became from you Caroline.
You have package so darling and pretty things for me.
Thanks so much.
xoxo

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

caroline you always send the pretties of things....i luv the idea of the image tags...you must go through a ton of printer ink....hugs tabitha

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Gorgeous, I just love Marie stuff!

missmacymay said...

When Sandy opens her package she is going to ohh and aww at all the prettiness that you put into the box. She is going to make a beautiful banner for sure.
What a fun group this must be. You all are special gals, and I enjoy seeing your creations.