Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Art Share ~ Rhonda


I've been a bit remiss in sharing the lovely things I've gotten recently.  Wish I could say it was because I wanted to keep them all to myself but it's more like this has been one CrAzY summer. 


This stunning piece (which I have hanging up in my studio) is by Rhonda over at RhondaMum.  Rhonda is the woman who introduced me to the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group and I am forever grateful. 


After being a member of MAMA for almost 2 years Rhonda and I were finally paired up in a swap.  The Marie Folded Cloth Heart swap was a partner swap.  We were required to create a heart with the following guidelines.

No glue to be used on this heart, this is to be sewn, either by machine or hand.
When you print out the pattern it should be 6 inches high by 8 1/2 wide. These are alot of fun to make, use beautiful laces and you can decorate your heart anyway you would like, you can also use color if you wish.
 

I love what Rhonda made for me.  The colors are gorgeous and these pictures just don't capture all the time and love I know she put into this piece. 

You can view the piece I created for Rhonda HERE

No comments: