Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Art Share ~ Sandy P. a Circle of Friends Memeber


The Circle of Friends has once again brightened my day.  Our Fearless leader Sandi with an i organizes monthly secret swappers where we are each assigned one member to send goodies to.  This month Sandy P. was my secret partner and she out did herself!  A crystal mermaid container, vintage lace bits, sea glass (oh my I love this stuff and will have to find more!), a darling little angel for my angels and she made a matchbox and button flowers.


Sandy knows how much I love mermaids and she said in her note that she had found this fabulous crystal container and set it aside just for me.  I am going to fill it with some of my paper clay mermaids I use all the time in my art. 



She made these fabulous button flowers that I just can't get enough of!  I am setting aside bits and pieces so that my daughter and I can make a bunch while she is on holiday break.  They are so simple but yet they add so much to a project or in my case I put them in a skinny Chrystal vase and they are just too perfect!


But Sandy didn't stop there, she also created this lovely mini matchbox that she filled with miniature goodies! 

I feel so spoiled and love everything and can't wait to get to play with all the mini goodies she sent me!  Thank you so much Sandy!

1 comment:

Georgie Horn said...

what a lovely surprise!