Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ain't I a tease! A Marie Antoinette Mail Art sneak peek


It's that time again, time for me to mail out another Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group Swap.  This time it is a Christmas English Tea Cup Swap and this package is on it's way to my partner right now!


I wanted to make the mailing box look like an actual package, so I hand painted a ribbon on.  Added some glitter and of course a Marie stamp.


Inside this box is the handmade ornament I made her.


And inside all of these boxes and baggies are wonderful goodies I made or purchased for my partner.  Don't you wish you could rip into them!

I'll be back to share what's in them once my partner receives them, after all shouldn't she get the first look ;)

2 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

Oh, i just need to know!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

you are so crafty. maybe someday i will have you for a swap in the group....hugs
tabitha