Saturday, December 10, 2011

Art Share ~ Miss Lynn


Last week I needed to be with my family, my lovely, sweet, strong incredible grandmother has become ill.  So I saved up all the fabulous pictures of the most wonderful Handmade Christmas Ornament swap hosted by Cassandra of An Artful Adventure to share when I had time to do my partners justice.

This set is from Miss Lynn of create...breathe


She packaged her ornaments in a fabulous cigar box that I feel so spoiled to have received, I love old cigar boxes!  Love storing things in them and displaying them and collecting them and and and...


Well enough about the box lets get to the really good stuff!


For her first ornament she created this absolutely fabulous burlap frozen Charlotte Angel complete with a real tinkling bell and some fabulous soft pink shimmery stars and beads!


Isn't the little Charlotte with the layers behind her just fabulous!


Her second stunning creation is a soft pink pearl and lace fabric Christmas tree.  With lots of cream colored buttons and vintage lace


Don't you just love all the little touches!


And she used an old spool covered in Christmas music as it's stand.  I just love the attention to detail!


And her third creation is a wonderful pink and white Chenille House.


She hand stitched lovely details and attached a bunch of different textures like the little "home" book print and a chipboard chimney to make this piece so tantalizing.


And just check out this bleached and glittered wreath she added! 

Thank you Miss Lynn for such wonderful additions to my holiday ornament collection!

3 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

what a lovely box of goodies. I love cigar boxes too and my mom has a huge stash from the 1970s. Check out this blog post.
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/07/close-but-no-cigar.html

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

What fun those are so very pretty!! I love all of the details!

Terri said...

You lucky girl! I love cigar boxes too, so I understand your thrill. The ornaments are fabulous! Love each one, especially the chenille house Lynn made.

About the printer I use, it is about 5 years old and I think was only about $250 when I bought it. It is an HP Officejet 7310 All In One printer. It does work well and prints off the CD beautifully. I would though like to find a printer that does 12 inches wide.
Hugs,
Terri