Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tallulah's Vintage Card Swap


I finished my Alpha Stamps sponsored Tallulah Swap today. I signed up for this swap months ago and you can almost tell which pieces I made first…it is amazing how much I’ve learned from all the bloggers.

You can read about the swap here. But a quick run down. We were asked to use one of the many Tallulah Collage Sheets available at Alpha Stamps. I wanted to challenge myself (when don’t I ?) and do something different for me and hopefully not something everyone else would do so I selected the Pierrot collage sheet. When I started to think about my possible designs the images put me in a very playful mood. Which I guess was Pierrot’s entire purpose. I hope that you can see the humor behind my chosen themes.

So here are my swap pieces…
Top left "My Heart is ever at your Service"
Top Middle: "She Loves Me"
Top Right: "To Learn is Human" This is my favorite, and my husbands least favorite. I'd be interested to know what you think. I used a yellow silk fabric to make the curtain, thank you so much Frida for answering all my questions.
Bottom Left: "What Diet"
Bottom Right: "Among the Stars"

This ATC "King of the Stage" is for the Hostess of the Swap. Thank you Lenna!
I hope you Enjoy!...as always I am open to any type of comments.
Caro









1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

FAB FAB FAB!!!! Hels SBS12