Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Read Along Part 1 Winner!


Hello fabulous Read Alongers.  I am so excited about how many people took part this week!  I've gotten a few e-mails from people that have said this particular book is just not for them and I know some of you are struggling a bit, hang in there until you just can't anymore and then toss the book against the wall and move on, this is supposed to be fun. 

I was very intrigued with some of the answers from the Discussion Question
"The story of the survivors from the Island of Elpurs, does it remind you of anything?"

Some of us were on the same page with Pompeii but Susan brought up a very interesting point, she thought it sounded like the immigrants coming to America.  I love this take on the story. 

Well onto what you are all really interested in, the winner of this weeks prize of either $5 Gift Certificate from Amazon, 1 PBS credit or the handmade item shown below. 


And the winner is

Susan

Congratulations Susan, please e-mail me or message me on FB what item you would like and your address.  cmoh@earthlink.net


Now onto some extra fun. 

 I have put together a board on Pinterest of some of the images I've run across, recipes etc that remind me of Dreamhunter.  Come on over and take a look and add some of your own (I might have to add your name to the list so just leave me a comment and I will do that).  Or share it here in a comment.



Looking forward to tomorrow.  Hope everyone is enjoying the book.  As always if there is a question you would like to submit for discussion let me know. 

Have a Great Day!

No comments: