Friday, June 4, 2010

The Lemon Girls

Over at One Powerful Hour I have set the theme of...

I love that color but never use it...

My absolute favorite color is yellow but I hardly ever use it in my art. I'm not sure if it is because when I am creating the "mood" I'm in or project I am working on doesn't call for the fun happy color or if it is because I just have difficulty working with the color.

This piece is a combination of digital (which I am really starting to enjoy) and stamping. The Triplet image is from The Graphics Fairly (a wonderful site) the lemons are a photograph that I edited and added. I altered the yellow tone on the triplets and printed that out.

The hand done bits are the words the number 3 and the ribbon. I also added some diamond glaze to the lemons.

Hope you enjoy my bright happy yellow piece!

No comments: