Thursday, April 16, 2009

Circles



This week over at One Powerful Hour the theme is Circles.


I made these stickers for my daughter who is Potty Training. The stamp is one that Wendy from Repeat Impressions asked her Design Team to use. When I saw it I just knew it was perfect for Kudzoo's reward.


The paper is a full sheet mailing label that I washed with the Sparkeling H2o's then cut the circles and stamped the image on. To make them sturdier I covered them with clear embossing powder ( I wanted to use page pebbles but could not find any the right size) as a finishing touch I added some glitter.


I have also turned some of these into magnets so they can be reused!


This was a very fun art item to make and DD really loves them and that above everything else makes it worth while!

3 comments:

joanne wardle said...

what a brilliant idea! kids love stickers and will do practically anything for them. good luck with the potty training

Jeanette said...

These are just to cute.

Jeanette

Lisa Fulmer said...

omg - these are way too adorable!! Have you seen the "mama's sticker box" that I did? I think I'll give it to you when you get out to Calif!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ctpublishing/3239125401/in/set-72157613167364446/