Thursday, November 20, 2008

Recycled Zoo


Over at One Powerful Hour Carol, the Guest Designer has challenged us to Recycle!

I saved a bunch of DD's formula containers and thought that it was time to use one. So here is my Recycled Formula Container done up in a Zoo style...

Believe it or not this did take less than an hour. I wrapped the container with some wall paper and then cut out the opening. the inside is lined with a decorative paper. next I stamped the Giraffe and covered him with Flocking...cut him out and mounted him. The bottom I then covered with strips of shredded green paper.

To finish it off I covered the top opening with a shimmery white twaul and wrapped a velvet ribbon around the top and finally attached a silk leaf and a golden rhinestone...

Hope you enjoy and go check out Carol's fabulous Tin shrine! WeLcOmE 2 mY wOrLd

1 comment:

Claireabelle said...

Fabulous! A fantastic piece of recycling
x