Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dunce


This is the third Birds in Hat coaster that I made for Alpha Stamps.  It is also my favorite. 

I have absolutely fallen in love with the clear sticker option that Alpha Stamps has for many of their Collage sheets, I used the Bennett Animals ABC's on his coaster.  The background has a bunch of stuff that you can't make out in the picture, drat.  And I custom made the hat, after all all owls can't be wise. 


Today, June 24th is the final day to sign up for the Birds in Hats Swap.  And you would be a Dunce if you don't :) 

Just click the image above and it will take you to all the information you need to sign up for this fabulous swap.

1 comment:

Georgie Horn said...

Cute coaster! I love collecting coasters at restaurants and then altering them! I'm having a little giveaway on my blog for some party idea comments. Come by the giveaway ends on June 25th.
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/06/fairy-myst.html