Welcome to my Second Read Along, I'm so glad you are joining me.
Here is how it works, answer the questions below, for each correct response I will enter your name for a chance to win 1 of 3 prizes (a handmade item, a PBS Credit or a $5 Gift certificate from Amazon). You have until Monday January 16th to answer this set of questions.
Leave your answers in a comment with a way for me to get in touch with you.
Today for the handmade prize I have created an ornament featuring Margrethe's desire for Rapture and Lenia's for a Soul.
1. What does Margarethe consider Rapture
2. Besides the obvious (legs/tail) what is the major difference between Humans and Mermaids?
3. What combination of things does Lenia think feels like a soul?
4. According to Lenia why are humans and mermaids separate?
5. What are the conditions of Lenia's wish?
What is Sybil's most striking Feature?
1. Prince Christopher says he was attached by a dragon, do you think he lied? If so why.
2. Do you find Carolyn's selection of the name Christopher significant?
3. How do you picture the mermaids at this point?
I hope you are enjoying the book, please feel free to leave any type of comment about the book (so if you don't like it please let us know and let us know why). I'm looking forward to your answers and this discussion.